Thursday, March 10, 2011

My new Life as a Widow Artist



Hello friends, sorry i have not written anything on my blog at all since last June as you can see. My husband of 35 years passed away September 5, 2010 and i am just now getting back settled in Tennessee again. I moved back home to be near family and back into my old place. I have been doing a lot of art privately, just for me, to help me get adjusted. I have not tried to sell anything on eBay for years, my husband was sick many years and i was a full time caregiver. Now that it's just me i am going to give it a whirl. My latest thing is drawing and using professional drawing pencils and oil pastels on paper. These look beautiful framed under glass or you can just pin them up if you prefer. I have my hall decorated with my own collection.

No comments: